Friday 11 October 2013

Eyeliner picture tutorial :)

1. Taking the Benefit magic ink liquid eyeliner , start from the inner corner of the eye and draw a line straight across ( tip- while doing this take your index finger place it on the outer corner of your eye and pull back the eye, so that the eye is semi- closed. this will make it easier for you to see the line you are drawing across and also give you extra stability)
2. Once you have drawn on the top line, take the brush to the outer corner of the eye and draw a line going upwards at a angle joining it on to the other line.
3. Now that you have drawn on the outline shape of the eyeliner you want, dip the brush back in to the liquid pot, and colour inside of the outline.
4. If you notice any ruff lines at the top of your eyeliner or it is not completely straight- the trick I use is, I take the brush and stroke it backwards along the line :)

Hope this helps along with the video :)

7 comments:

  1. I don't apply make-up, but you definitely made it seem easier as not everyone is good with an eyeliner. So if I've to apply it someday, I'll definitely use this trick but on my sisi first. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Doniya di you helped me alot ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOOOOOOVEE YOUR BLOG! !! FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER pleaseee @zayn__wife

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Your blog is amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaaaay finally!!! But im one disaster haahaha you make this so easy haha I will keep trying...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely helpful, thanks babe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my lifesaver! thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete